At Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers are always our priority. In the coming weeks, due to the coronavirus pandemic, Briscoe-Tonic will be adhering to the CDC rules which are as follows:
* Funeral masses held at a church or at Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home Chapel are to be attended by immediate family only; of no more than 50 people. Be proactive as possible by advising those that are elderly (over 60); weakened immune system; or any other respiratory conditions to not attend services.
* We will no longer put service information on our website. The families are advised to call immediate family/friends who they chose to have in attendance; again, no more than 50 people.
* We will now be collecting vital information/documents via email or telephone, when possible, for social distancing.
* If the date of your service has changed, you will need to contact us IMMEDIATELY to discuss other options.
* Check with the church to see if you are allowed to have repasts in the church halls (some churches are not allowing it at this time)
There will not be any changes to our commitment or the service we provide and will continue to deliver you the best service possible. As always, you are the core of everything we do. Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home is committed to helping resolve any issues as a result of the current challenges. The well-being of our customers is our priority and our hearts go out to all who have been affected or will be affected by the coronavirus. We appreciate your understanding as we all, together, navigate this rapidly changing environment. We remain committed to being responsive and to keep you informed of any changes we make as we all hope for a return to normalcy soon.
Vincent Short departed this earthly life on Saturday, March 7, 2020. Family and friends will unite on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 from 10:00am until time of memorial service 10:30am at Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home Chapel 2294 Old Washington Road Waldorf, MD. Interment private.