Important Information on Coronavirus(COVID-19) REVISED 12/19/2020
Due to record breaking COVID-19 numbers and updated Executive Order issued by Governor Larry Hogan and the Maryland Health Department on 12/17/2020, the following rules are in effect for Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home at Waldorf and Mechanicsville locations and shall remain in effect until it is rescinded, or until the state of emergency has been terminated and the proclamation of the catastrophic health emergency has been rescinded.
In order to keep everyone safe by social distancing, we will be conducting business, including making arrangements via email. Should it be necessary for a family to come into the office, there will be no more than three (3) family members allowed to enter. You must wear a mask and social distance.
- Limited seating capacity during a service will be no more than a gathering of 10 at the Waldorf location and the Mechanicsville location.
- Unless you are approved by the family to remain at a service, you must exit the funeral home after visiting/viewing and you must LEAVE the premises immediately to avoid outside gatherings.
- If you are not feeling well and have a cold or cough, etc., you are discouraged from attending a service or visitation at the funeral home.
- YOU MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE FUNERAL HOME.
- There are no exceptions to these rules.
- You may leave your condolences to the family on our website guestbook