Important Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Due to record breaking COVID-19 numbers and updated Executive Order issued by Governor Larry Hogan on 11/11/2020, the following rules are in effect for Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home at Waldorf and Mechanicsville locations and will be adhered to until further notice:
- In order to keep everyone safe by social distancing, we will be conducting business, including making arrangements via email. Should it be necessary for a family to come into the office, there will be no more than three (3) family members allowed to enter.
- Limited seating capacity during a service will be no more than a gathering of 50 at the Waldorf location.
- Limited seating capacity during a service will be no more than a gathering of 75 at the Mechanicsville location.
- Unless you are approved by the family to remain at the service, you must exit the funeral home after visiting/viewing and you must LEAVE the premises immediately to avoid outside gatherings.
- If you are not feeling well and have a cold or cough, etc., you are discouraged from attending a service or visitation at the funeral home.
- YOU MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE FUNERAL HOME.
- There are no exceptions to these rules.
- You may leave your condolences to the family on our website guestbook.